We understand that companies have diverse needs and so we offer them customer centric engagement models, or a combination of these to choose from considering their preferences and requirements.
- An evaluation is done on the basis of work to be done, resources required, estimated time span and accordingly cost estimation is done.
- Costing-fixed cost.
- Best suited for companies that like to outsource work from time to time.
- rojects are small.
- When it is easy to predetermine the work to be done, resources required and time span required.
- It offers flexibility to the project and allows scope for revision and new additions.
- Costing: per hour basis for the resources dedicated to that project.
- Best suited for projects that are complex.
- Where the resource requirement and time span cannot be predetermined.
- costing-per hourly basis +share of profit.
- Best suited to companies that are new and not having enough capital to stake.
- Companies willing to share risk.
- Clients would be provided with a supplement team that would be dedicated exclusively to the client’s requirements.
- costing-per hourly basis.
- Best suited for the clients that require technology that is not their expertise.
- Suited for long term and complex projects.