Job Title: iOS Developer
Department: Research and Development
Experience: 2-5 years
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Location: Mohali, phase 7, Industrial Area
Reports to: Technical Lead
Macrew Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (https://www.macrew.net/) it’s a leading developement company that provides end-to-end development services to our esteem clients. Our services includes web & mobile application development, user experience design, and testing.
We believe in constent effort and commitment, and diverse individuals performance accordignly ,we are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable services.
Come and join us!
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, and your roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of experience developing large scale mobile applications using Objective C, and
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Created 1 or more mobile applications available in Apple’s App Store
- Design framework solutions, patterns and APIs. Ensure that design is robust, extensible
and follows best practices.
- Develop framework using Swift, objective-C, and open-source libraries. Ensure code
adheres to industry coding best practices
- High Quality results – Attention to detail as well as good organization and problem-
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Team player, collaboration, high sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Multi-tasking and capable to perform in dynamic startup environment
- Attention to detail as well as good organization and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Rotational shift/ as per business requirements
- 5 day a week
- Performance bonus