Project Communication Strategy
Our communication strategy is designed to address four key requirements of any outsourcing engagement.
- Project Status Dashboard on our extranet site is enabled with all the information pertaining to the project, task status, costs and risks involved.
- We have a single repository for all information and communication at Message Center.
- A routine weekly/monthly reporting on the Project progress is done, that includes updates from Managers on aspects like Technical Challenges and Issues, Team Progress, Agenda for the next week.
- Live Team Meetings facilitated with Skype, Team Viewer, Teleconference Bridges and GoToMeeting are scheduled.
- Know about Project Status On-Demand
- Centralized Access to Project Information and Communications
- Get Management Viewpoint on Project Status
- Meet and Review Team
- 24×7 Mobile Availability of key team members for critical incident response.
- Ongoing Interaction Capability with US Voice Numbers, Skype, Instant Messaging and Email
- Scheduled Meeting Access with GoToMeeting, Team Viewer and Teleconference Bridges
- Unrestricted Team Access
- Critical Incident Accessibility
- Defined Service Levels for all aspect of project communications and collaboration
- Regular Monitoring of Team Communications by Management
- Get Fast Response to Queries
- Escalate Issues to the management as and when required
- Metrics Reports on Project Status, Defects, Cost and other parameters mutually agreed upon
- Direct View of Team Deployment Transparent Risk Management plan
- Review Project Defect and Progress Metrics On-Demand
- Team Deployment Flexibility