Job Title: React Native Developer
Department: Research and Development
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Location: Mohali, phase 7, Industrial Area
Reports to: Technical Lead
Macrew Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (https://www.macrew.net/) it’s a leading developement company that provides end-to-end development services to our esteem clients. Our services includes web & mobile application development, user experience design, and testing.
We believe in constent effort and commitment, and diverse individuals performance accordignly ,we are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable services.
Come and join us!
We are looking for a React Native Developer to join our digital platform team for mobile initiatives. React Native Developer will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, and your roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- Designing and developing user interface solutions for websites, web, and mobile applications.
- Write well-documented, clean code.
- Work as part of team to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
- Build and maintain excellent React Native applications.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Integrate backend and third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Applying Coding Standards within the project.
- Must have experience in typescript, Node.js, firebase.
- Hands-on experience with IOS & Android technology is a must.
- Familiarities with native build tools, like Java, Android Studio, Swift or Objective-C
- Must have working experience in Git.
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs (google api, aws api etc) is an added advantage.
- The ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines is essential
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is crucial
- Rotational shift/ as per business requirements
- 5 day a week
- Performance bonus